Organization: Damen Support Programme- دامن سپورٹ پروگرام (DSP
Position: Accounts Officer (Field Office – Dhamke)
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Commerce with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the social development /banking sector.
- Responsible for collection of installments from the clients in the premises of the field office, issuing recovery receipts, making entry in the client book and in the daily recovery sheet.
- Responsible to get all the recovery receipts, daily recovery sheet and voucher counter signed by the Field Manager and not collect any installment from any client after the banking hours on the given day.
- Hand over all the cash collected in the day to the Accounts Officer along with the copy of the receipts issued to the clients on the day to be deposited in the “Credit Account” of the field office within the banking hours.
- Ensure that the amount handed over to the field manager to be deposited in bank reconciles with the total of installments collected appearing in the daily recovery sheet and the total of all receipts issued on that day. If there is variance, a note signed by the field manager and accountant should be attached with the daily recovery sheet along with the bank deposit slip and the green copy of the receipts issued on that date.
- Input all transactions in the MIS and generate reports as required by the Field Manager from time to time.
Compensations & Benefits
Market competitive salary with fringe benefits of Life insurance, Health insurance including family, EOBI, Provident Fund etc.
Last Date to Apply : September 21, 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity. Therefore, females are encouraged to apply
Please mention the applied position in the subject line.
|Damen Support Programme- دامن سپورٹ پروگرام (DSP) Jobs 2022|