First Women Bank is hiring for Human Resource Officer (Operations) – Human Resource Division
Required Qualification & Experience:
Bachelors or Master’s degree from recognized university with 1 to 3 years’ of relevant experience.
Manage end to end all Staff Loans process i.e. House, Car & Personal Loan by analyzing Loan Application, EClB analysis, consultation with legal for documentation vetting, arrange approval from all stakeholders as per HR Policy criteria, coordinate with branch & CAD for disbursements.
- Process and maintain advance salary.
- Liaison with other bank’s for loan takeover and documentation.
- Responsible for house loan insurance and its renewals.
- Ensures all internal / external complaints regarding payment and loans are acknowledged and resolved within the time limit.
- To extend timely support in development and implementation of HRIS system
- Ensure timely release of information relating to Harmony V4.5 upgrades and changes to processes.
- Follow up for the exit formalities and ensure final settlements are closed within agreed timeline.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or for management review.
- Maintain and update separations / resignations MIS daily bases.
- Maintain and update final settlement MIS daily bases
- Process Verification of Antecedes & Degree Verification
· Knowledge of Banking Policies and procedures
· Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word & Ppt.
Understanding of systems i.e. Harmony, Dynamics etc.
Kindly send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position applied for clearly in subject line.