Home Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited Home Department Punjab Pakistan Today Jobs 2023the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||29 DECMBER 2022|
|Last Date||06 Jan 2023|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 Jan 2023
The Home Department has announced career opportunities for Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Khakrob. Interested persons who want to fill these vacancies should have the post demands criteria. Overall, these positions are available for Literate persons.
Candidates must fill in the experience requirements as described in the career notice. The maximum age limit for these vacancies is 25 years.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal :- nts,org.pk.
- Application Send to the Manager MIS, Strengthening of the Provincial Intelligence Center PIC, Home Department, Lahore. Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement