Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022 announced in Islamabad. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online on www.nip.gov.pk/. Both male and female who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Vacancies Details of Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Islamabad High Court?
- Applicants are required to submit application online.
- Online application forms are available on the official website of (NITB) National Job Portal i.e. https://nip.gov.pk/
- No request will be entertained to edit any content or information in online application after its submission.
- Incomplete application will be rejected forthwith. Candidates are required to fill the online application form and maintain record/soft copy of the same.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per policy of the department.
- Candidates qualifying for interview shall bring their original documents i.e. Academic qualification, CNIC, two attested photographs, domicile certificate, experience certificate, if any etc, along with attested copies of the same as well as hard copy of the application form.
- In-Service Government employees shall submit NOC at the time of interview showing their date of induction.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats without assigning any reason.
- Last date to apply for Islamabad High Court Jobs is 17th August 2022.