Pakistan Army has announced online registration for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Jobs 2022 through official website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/. Interested male candidates from all over the Pakistan may apply online as Information, Communication and Technology Officers (ICTOs) in the Corps of Signals & Aeronautical Engineers (Aerospace & Avionics) in the Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Online registration will commence from 13 to 23 June 2022. Applicant must posses the following qualification (BS/BE Engineering).
For Aeronautical Engineers & ICTOs, Appearing candidates should have minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/BE) in following mentioned discipline from PEC/ HEC recognized institutions of Pakistan/ abroad with minimum of 2.5 CGOA out of 4.0. The applicant must have completed 4 years Engineering degree in above mentioned disciplines. Candidates only graduated from PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC.
Eligibility Criteria for Captain (Aeronautical Engineers)
1. Aeronautical Engineers (Aerospace & Avionics):
- Domicile: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Education: BE Aerospace/ Avionics Engineering
- Age Limit: 28 years as on 01 Nov 2022
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married/ unmarried
- Height: 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
How to Register Online for Captain through Direct Short Service Commission?
- To Join Pak Amy as Captain, Interested candidates should register online at official website of Pakistan Army https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Online registration is open from 13 June till 23rd June 2022.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting official website for exam slip.
- Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
- Tests will be held from 28 June to 30 June 2022.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 9 minutes
- Push Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups -2 repetitions in 2 minutes
3. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board will be held at Lahore, Karachi and Rawalpindi for which separate call up letters will be issued.
- Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview.
- The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs):
- Original certificates/ documents/ details marks sheet along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institution will render No Objection Certificates (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 × Colored photos duly attested (1 front & 5 back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
6. Training Period:
- 6 months at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for minimum period of 07 years on stamp papers worth Rs.100/- duly countersigned by Magistrate/ Notary Public/ Oath Commissioner.