KFC Pakistan Jobs For Asset Protection Executive
Position: Asset Protection Executive
Locations: Lahore & Islamabad (1 in each city)
* Assist in ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
* Conduct Audits by strategically planning field visits to ensure compliance in restaurants, commissary and warehouse.
* Carry out audit procedures and testing as per audit program finalized or approved by General Manager Audit.
* Draft internal audit finding issues and finalize working papers for review.
* Obtains, analysis, and appraises information as a basis for an informed, objective conclusion (opinion) on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency of performance of the activities being reviewed.
* Help in meeting work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
* Support Assistant Manager/Manager Internal Audit in executing and delivering internal audit projects.
* Interpret Business Analysis to identify underlying issues, pattern
and relationships and make data driven targeted recommendations.
* Identify operational gaps and suggest remedies to enable value adding business outcomes.
|KFC Pakistan Jobs For Asset Protection Executive|