The latest notification has been released by Ministry of Defense for ISI Jobs 2022. If you’re looking forward for ISI Jobs in Pakistan then there is a good news for you! You are at right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite education, experience, quota and age, to fill the following posts under the Federal Government.
Available Vacant Positions for Ministry of Defence ISI Jobs 2022
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BS-14)
- Sub Divisional officer (BS-14)
- Technician (BS-14)
- Upper Divisional Clerk (BS-11)
- Supervisor (BS-11)
- Sub Engineer (BS-11)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)
- Operator Special (BS-9)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-9)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-07
- )Site Supervisor (BS-07)
- Wire man (BS-6)
- Special Staff (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Lascar (BS-1)
- Mali (BS-1)
- Cook (BS-1)
- Mess Waiter (BS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-1)
Complete details about qualifications and number of Seats can be checked here.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence ISI Jobs 2022?
- Online application forms and online application fee deposit slips are available on website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Hard copy submission of application forms is “Not Required”.
- Application fee payable by candidate is Rs. 1400/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500/- for posts in BS-1 to BS-6.
- Fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating banks/ ATMs/ Internet Banking/ Easy Paisa/ Jazz Cash/ UPaisa/ TCS express counters using 20 Digits invoice number generated in your fee slip.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. Deposit Slips will be generated through website till 1400 Hours of Last Date of Apply. To avoid inconvenience / rush, candidates are advised for early submission of application fee.
- By paying single fee, a candidate may apply for two posts of any group of posts at sr # 2,8,19 or sr # 6,7,16 or sr # 11,13,14 or sr # 12,17,18,21 subject to eligibility.
- To apply for more posts, extra fee will be payable and so on. Disable candidates are entitled for fee exemption subject to provision of disability certificates from relevant government departments.
- Test / result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. Candidates are advised to visit website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on alternate / daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests / results intimations.
- Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is sole responsibility of candidates.
- For any query, contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of MoD.
You can also download here PDF File of MOD Jobs AD.
Last Date to Apply for MOD ISI Jobs 2022
05 September 2022 (Monday)