Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2022 announced by Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training in Islamabad through an online job portal www.njp.gov.pk. Applications are invited against the following Positions in Project Coordination Unit (PCU) & Project Planning and Development unit (PPDU) of development Project being implemented by Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad. The posts are Filled purely on Contract basis as per project pay package admissible for PSDP funded Project Staff. Initially, the contract will be awarded for period of one year which can be further extended till life of Project.
Vacant Positions in Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Deputy Educational Advisor||MA/ MSC||01|
|2.||IT Expert||Master in CS/ IT||01|
|3.||Librarian||Master in CS/ IT||01|
|4.||Assistant Private Secretary||Bachelor||01|
|6.||Steno typist||FA/ F.Sc||04|
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education?
- Candidates are required to apply online through Official Website https://etc.hec.gov.pk/.
- Application Fee RS 1500-/ must be Submitted in Account No: 17427900133401 Higher Education Commission HBL Branch Code: 1742.
- No TA/DA will be Admissible for Interview.
- Application should submit online before the last date.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
- Last date to apply online in Ministry of Federal Education Jobs is 22th August 2022.