Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.moib.gov.pk. Official advertisement can be seen below. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad requires services of qualified, energetic, experienced and motivated individuals for appointment against following Management Scale positions on contract basis. Pakistan Citizens of Eminence, repute & Integrity are Eligible to apply as per following Criteria. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Vacancies Details of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||General Manager (Head of Digital Media Wing) (MP-II)||PhD in relevant Subject||01|
|2.||Digital Communication Officer (MP-II)||PhD in relevant Subject||04|
How to Apply for Jobs in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting ?
- Interested candidates may apply through National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk and send filled in Application Form along with latest resume with a passport sized photograph to Section Officer (E.I), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No. 4153, Islamabad.
- Detailed ToRs for the above posts, that is, Qualification, Experience, Expertise, Criteria for the shortlisting of the candidates and bio-data form is available on website of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and National Job Portal.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey performed for the test/interview.
- Last date to apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs is 30th June 2022.