Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022- 23 announced by Higher Education Commission for International Studies (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate & Post Doctorate) in Moroccan through an online portal www.hec.gov.pk. If you’re looking forward for HEC Scholarship Jobs for International Studies then there is a good news for you! You are at right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. Official advertisement can also be seen below. Interested candidates can apply online at HEC official website. Both male and female who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
Scholarship Details of Moroccan Government 2022
Moroccan Government Scholarship
For Bachelor, Master, Doctorate & Post Doctorate Studies
Candidates must have Nationality of Pakistan & AJK (Azad Jammu Kashmir).
Candidates must have
- Long Term Visa
- Health/ Physical Certificate
Candidates Who Successfully Learn the French Language in Training must arrived Moroccan.
- Medical Cover
How to Apply Online for Moroccan Government Scholarship in HEC?
- Interested Candidates must Download Application form in French & English Language.
- Applicant Should fill only French Language Form & English Language form is for reading so that Candidates can Understand French Language.
- After Successfully Downloaded, Fill Application Form.
- Candidates must Create Account in HEC Official Website & Apply Online.
- After Filling Online Application Form Please Select“ Learning Opportunity Abroad”.
- Find the University for Foreign Studies.
- Last date to apply for Moroccan Government Scholarship is 20th September 2022.