Pak Oman Microfinance Bank is one of the growing microfinance banks in Pakistan. We are seeking services of ambitious and dynamic individuals for Head of Administration.
Job Posted Date: 05/Aug/2022
Job Category: Administration, Banking
Vacancies Title: Head of Administration
Total Vacancies: 01
Last Date To Apply: 15th August 2022
Education Required: Master’s Degree in Business Administration or any other discipline.
Experience Required: Minimum of 8 – 10 years relevant experience with preferably 3 years at senior level.
Age Limit: N/A
Organization / Department Name: Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for Administration Department
- Supervision of Admin department in general.
- Automate the monitoring of various activities and contracts (Service / Maintenance).
- Provide reports to management on regular basis on the activities managed and cost cutting initiatives.
- Management (including negotiation) of annual maintenance contracts with vendors.
- Work with other Departments to prepare branch roll out plans for new Branches and Service Centers and execute.
- Monitor, supervise and ensure safety measures are incorporated into all business office.
- Co-ordination and management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationeries, & welfare.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date, effective security measures to protect the Bank’s properties and staff.
- Ensure all rents are paid promptly.
- Supervise all maintenance activities and maintain a regular schedule of maintenance for the Bank’s properties.
- Establish the SLAs for all service providers and suppliers and monitor its compliance.
- Ensure the Bank’s insurance policy is adhered to at all premises and premium charges paid promptly.
- Ensure adequate records of fleet management/movement, and put in place policies/structures to guard against any incidence.
- Manage the Drivers and personal secretary assigned to CEO.
- Ensure strict compliance with Outsourcing guidelines and Bank policies.
- Ensure that the Bank has adequate cover for its fixed assets, against fraud and accidents.
- Responsible for the purchasing and organization of supplies for all Branches.
- Management of fuel consumption (generator /office cars / contracts).
- Maintenance and procurement of office cars.
- Maintaining the Bank’s alarm system.
- Ensure cost savings where ever possible by negotiating and identifying proper vendors.
- Signing of purchase orders.
- Clearance of tax invoices.
- Preparation of purchase proposals for Bank equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply for this position.