Pak Oman Microfinance Bank is one of the growing microfinance banks in Pakistan. We are seeking services of ambitious and dynamic individuals for Senior Manager Project Management / IT, IS Governance.
Job Posted Date: 30/July/2022
Job Category: Banking
Vacancies Title: Senior Manager Project Management / IT, IS Governance
Total Vacancies: 01
Last Date To Apply: 05th August 2022
Education Required: A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any business technology related field.
Experience Required: At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Industry standards for IT Governance and controls frameworks e.g. COBIT, ITIL/ITSM, Project Management (Water Fall / Agile Methodologies), IT procurement and Vendor Management.
Organization / Department Name: Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Managing all On Going Projects including Digital Transformation projects, Hardware Procurement, Datacenter Upgrade, ADC, systems implementation.
- Managing and Handling all IT Procurement and vendor evaluations.
- Leading IT / IS Governance in terms of industry standards along with regulatory framework.
- Define & standardize/develop/deploy enterprise IT policies and controls, processes, performance tracking and dashboards, technology and tools.
- Ensures organizations’ IT compliance and its controls’ effectiveness to corporate requirements through proper communication, regular practice check and continuous improvements of policies/process in place.
- Assist in defining architecture or a business initiative by providing the appropriate guidance to achieving the organizations’ aspiration i.e. design, IT methodologies, process, policies, etc.
- Coordinates with internal business on technology compliance, audit and regulatory enquiries both internal and external. Represents IT from Information Security, recovery and technology risk perspective.
- Ensures proper analysis and timely findings/responses/mitigation in a consistent and factual manner; establish & follow the escalation or reporting process.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Conducting risk assessments for projects.
- Additionally, negotiates contracts, pricing, terms, and service level agreements.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
|Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs July 2022|