Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd.commonly known as PTCL Jobs 2022
Why Join PTCL Group?
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
Purpose of this Job
To support and ensure efforts towards maintenance of organizational industrial peace through implementation of initiatives, projects, and strategies based on positive IR practices. Also to support the cultural transformation efforts of the organization by streamlining policies and procedures in line with the corporate strategy while keeping the unions fully engaged and aligned.
What you will be doing
- Engaging and aligning with CBA, other unions, and workers.
- Strategize and implement all proactive measures to maintain Industrial peace in the Organization.
- Design and chalk out various welfare activities and programs for the benefit and wellbeing of employees in line with the group policy.
- Assist management to negotiate with CBA and other trade unions.
- Define systems and processes that ensure fast and fair processing and disbursement of different financial claims of workers including proper disbursement of the welfare and benevolent grants and stipends to the needy and deserving employees and their dependents.
- Prepare and manage the welfare budget to improve the working environment of the company.
- Initiate plans and activities that enhance the Company’s image as an employee-friendly entity.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments and amendments in labour laws of Pakistan, International Labour Standards, and major litigations and important court orders in Labour laws domain.
- Coordinate with HealthCare and Security for wellbeing of workers
- Ensure compliance of all relevant laws and to keep good working relations with related regulators
- Ensure compliance of budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards.
What you need to be Successful
Minimum Graduate (Preferably in Business Administration) + LLB
Relevant hands-on IR management experience in large industrial/service organizations
Good understanding of positive IR strategies, command over all labour laws, excellent communication, negotiation, analysis, coordination, Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
4. Certifications (Optional)
Diploma in Employment Laws/IR
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Last date to apply is 30th Jun 2022