Pak-Arab Pipeline Company Limited (PAPCO) is a joint venture between Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), Shell Pakistan Limited and Pakistan State Oil Limited (PSO). PAPCO owns a state-of-the-art cross-country pipeline system to transport white petroleum products from Karachi to Mahmoodkot. PAPCO’s White Oil Pipeline infrastructure is interconnected with both the ports as well as local refineries. It provides the most reliable, efficient, economical, and environment-friendly means of transportation of white petroleum products. PAPCO is entering a high growth phase and is exploring various potential avenues, including long-term partnership opportunities with well-established companies. PAPCO is exploring business opportunities for diversification in new lines of business with ambitious growth plan. PAPCO is seeking applications for the following position:
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Electronic/Instrument) from a PEC accredited university.
• In-depth knowledge of associated Inspection Codes & Practices for various plant equipment and facilities.
• Thorough understanding of defect assessment techniques in accordance with relevant codes/standards.
• Experience in pipeline risk assessment & mitigation using International standards (ASME, API, NACE). Knowledge of cathodic protection, and NDT techniques.
• Versatile and flexible team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Well versed with modern project planning techniques and software.
• Able to work independently and manage broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders.
· Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience of maintenance of Stationary/Rotating equipment in a refinery/petrochemical plant/power plant/Oil & Gas or fertilizer industry.
• To act as a focal point from PAPCO to provide a periodic oversight asset (pipeline, storage etc.) performance, integrity and maintenance requirements.
• Participate in the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities for plant equipment and associated facilities
• Perform and carry out evaluation of maintenance and/or operations problems/abnormalities, and initiate plans and measures for determining the causes of such problems/abnormalities.
• Develop in coordination with immediate supervisor and recommend changes and/or improvements in written procedures, working standards, and work documents related to Stationary / Rotary inspection activities.
• Continually maintain a system of compiling or recording inspection results. Monitor and update Stationary / Rotary equipment inspection, Inspection of rigging equipment, CP system tools & equipment, maintain history records for trending and ensure continuous improvement of the system.
• Maintain & ensure awareness of Companies HSEQ system and standards, monitoring and ensuring its effective implementation to meet Organizational Objectives.
• Ensure that inspection tools, equipment and instruments are maintained and accounted for.
PAPCO is an equal opportunity employer. Women Professionals are encouraged to apply. PAPCO provides conducive work environment to attract and retain top talent. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
|PARCO -Pak-Arab Refinery Limited is hiring Maintenance Engineer|