Prime Minister Office Board of Investment BOI Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited Prime Minister Office Board of Investment BOI Pakistan Today Jobs 2023the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Qualification||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Posted Date||22 DECMBER 2022|
|Last Date||30 DECMBER 2022|
|Salary PKR||55000 to 95000/month|
|APPLY :||YouTube Channel|
|WHATSAPP GROUP||WHATSAPP GROUP 1|
Applications incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 DECMBER 2022
Jobs in Islamabad Jobs 2022-23/Board of Investment BOI Jobs 2022-23 Advertisement is obtained from the Open Testing Services OTS website at www.ots.org.pk.
Government Jobs in Pakistan at Prime Minister’s Office is opening for qualified, young, and energetic Boys/Girls. The vacancies are distributed on a Provincial Quota basis. You can also find details at www.invest.gov.pk/careers.
The conditions of eligibility are briefly described in the advertisement. Only applicants who perfectly meet the requirements should submit applications to the department.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channels with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process when applying for the job.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Post Given Bleow.
The Recruitment shall be made by Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide O.M.F.53/2008-SP, date 16.01.2015, as amended from time to time.
Jobs are opening for Assistant (BPS-15), Steno-Typist (BPS-15), Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-01), Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), and Dispatch Rider (BPS-04).
These employment opportunities are open for Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation Qualifications holders in the same disciplines.
Candidates must fill the experience and skills aptitudes of the concerning placements. Only suitable professionals who satisfy the terms & conditions absolutely should apply.
Candidates must examine the eligibility terms and conditions from the Prime Minister’s Office PMO Jobs Advertisement posted below. Only experienced professionals are requested to submit applications.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09)
- Steno-typist (BPS-15)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal :- ots.org.pk OR Click Here.
- Application Send to the Manager Operations, Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town, Phase -6, Islamabad. Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement