Online registration for FIA Jobs 2022 is starting today for the latest recruitment process through an online job portal i.e. recruitment.fia.gov.pk. If you’re facing problem to apply FIA jobs online then no need to worry we are here to help you. We’ve put below all the details about vacant positions announced in FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) and applying procedure along with complete guidelines. After reading the following instructions, you’ll be able to apply online easily.
Vacancies Details of FIA Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Sub Inspector Investigation (BS-14)||Bachelor||55|
|5.||Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)||Bachelor||30|
|7.||Staff Car Drivers (BS-04)||Primary + Driving License||03|
|8.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||Primary + Driving License||01|
|9.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary||14|
How to Apply Online through FIA Job Portal?
- Firstly, visit FIA job portal (apply online button is given below) at recruitment.fia.gov.pk.
- Register as a new user.
- To register as New User, First fill out the registration form.
- Registration form has three main sections i.e. Personal Information, Set Login Credentials, and Code Verification.
- In the Personal Information section enter your Name, Father Name, CNIC and Cell No.
- In “Set Login Credentials” enter your valid email. Avoid using “Yahoo Email”. Set and confirm login password. Password will be a combination of capital and small alphabets, at least one or more special symbols and digits.
- At last enter the displayed code for security purposes.
- Submit register button. After successful registration login page will be displayed.
- Login with your credentials.
- Verify code before login.
- Click on Submit button. After successful login, you will be redirected to the profile page.
- Applicant profile page has different tabs i.e. Basic information, Upload Profile Pic, Education, and Apply Online.
- First tab i.e. Basic Information has different sub-sections like Basic Information, Other information, Addresses, and Security clearance.
- Information provided at the registration time has been displayed in the Basic information section.
- In the Other Information section, enter Gender, Religion, DOB, Age Relaxation Claimed, Disability if yes, written test center, and Physical test center.
- Those applicants who are within the age limit, must select the “No Claim” option from the dropdown menu while all those applicants who claim age relaxation despite general age relaxation will have to select one of the categories in the age relaxation claimed dropdown. Similarly, if the applicant is disabled then he/she must select the disability nature from the Disability if yes dropdown.
- Provide a complete address in Addresses Section.
- Provide the police station district with the address line.
- Check the “Declarations” checkbox to save/Update your profile.
- Save message will be displayed after clicking on Save and Proceed button.
- Use the second tab i.e. Upload Profile Pic for uploading the latest passport size photograph as per the given instructions.
- In this tab, first, select the picture using the Browse button and then click on the upload button to upload the selected picture. On successful uploading, the system will display the message as “Picture Uploaded Successfully”.
- Use the third tab i.e. Education for providing education details before applying for any post. Applicants cannot make apply if a photograph and education record is not provided.
- Posts details will be displayed as per provided education details.
- Select “Apply Online” for applying against any post.
- After successful scrutiny of the submitted applications, the test date will be assigned to the shortlisted candidates only, and accordingly the applicants will be able to download their registration slips through the portal on the basis of their CNIC.
- Last date to apply online for FIA Jobs is 24th August 2022.
- Do not provide potable mobile numbers at the time of registration.
- Provide valid Email Id other than Yahoo Mail Id.
- In case of age relaxation claim, applicant will have to provide the desired document at the time of interview to justify his age relaxation claim.
- Test Centers will not be changed at the request of the applicant, however FIA can change the center of any applicant as per their internal policy.
- After scrutiny of the submitted applications, shortlisted candidates will be able to download their registration slips through the portal on the basis of their CNIC.
- Course Outline will be uploaded soon on the FIA portal.
Official Advertisement of FIA Jobs 2022
Please click below image to see a clearer picture.