Zong Pakistan Announced Jobs For Senior Executive Purchase Compliance & PMO | Procurement
Job Title: Senior Executive Purchase Compliance & PMO
Reporting to: Sr. Manager Purchase Compliance & PMO
Support Senior Manager in end-to-end Procurement Compliance areas including Project management, Compliance and Risk assessment and Strategy Setting.
- Procurement Compliance Management – End to end tracking of existing/new risks include planning, risk assessment and timely reporting till project closure.
- End to end responsible for collaboration projects between other departments & Procurement.
- Meeting Internal and external auditors on procurement related matters and reports.
- Reporting & Analytics – Project reporting & deep analysis for timely execution, decision making and highlighting project related issues to management.
- Routinely assessing the risks of overall procurement processes in line with organizational strategy.
- Provide training on Policies, Processes and compliance controls to both Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Presentations preparation support and technical report writing.
- Ensure compliance to CMCC / CMPak audit observation and timely implementation of rectification plans.
- Operational risk assessment and analysis. Embedded risk register and propose plan to mitigate active risks.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. MBA in Finance & Accounting or ACCA part qualified will be preferred.
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in relevant domain.
Skills – Job Generic:
- Expertise in MS office suite [MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Word)
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies and tool
Skills – Job Specific:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in pressure circumstances.
- Time management.
- Ability to read and comprehend financial statements.
- Ability to work with ERP development teams for system improvement.